Rethink Press Limited is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
- No office and no commuting – our entire team works from home offices
- Minimal travel – team meetings and most client meetings are conducted online where possible
- Print-on-demand – we use print-on-demand technology to print and distribute most of our books only when they are needed
- Minimise shipping – we use printers located around the world so shipping of books long distances can be reduced
- Digital delivery – at least half of our titles are sold in ebook and audio format
- The printer we use for the majority of our books uses chlorine-free inks, acid-free interior paper stock supplied by a Forest Stewardship Council-certified provider, and they don’t shrink-wrap their books.
We will continue to review our practices to ensure we are doing our part to protect the environment.