Highly Commended in the Short Business Book category of the 2021 Business Book Awards.
Work Worth Doing is work that is fulfilling – and work that is fulfilling is Work Worth Doing.
The game of work and business has changed. Customers want more than a mere exchange of money for services: they want to buy from businesses they connect with. For this to happen, your work needs to be deeply aligned with both your values and theirs. It’s time to find that sweet spot between your true purpose, your customers’ needs, and your place in the world. This book will show you how to:
• Determine a vision that compels others to join you in positive, powerful change
• Define a set of values that guide your decisions and shape your communications
• Drop the work that doesn’t serve you and double down on your strengths
• Describe what you do in a way that attracts loyal and valuable customers
• Deliver services that are powerful expressions of your values and value
• Discover the heart of where your work is fun, freeing, and financially rewarding
- ISBN: 9781781335079
- Published: December 2020
- Price: £11.99