With a “retirement boom” to continue for the next twenty years, planning for those retirement years is critically important; and there may be no greater threat to a comfortable retirement than the need for Long-Term Care.
Nearly 70% of Americans over age 65 will need some form of Long-Term Care as they age, yet studies show that fewer than 10% of Americans have completed any Long-Term Care Planning whatsoever. You need to include Long-Term Care into any retirement plans that you have! But what is Long-Term Care? Do I need it? How do I find the right solution?
The goal of this book is to help you – the consumer – become better educated about Long-Term Care and Long-Term Care Planning, and after reading it, you should be prepared to move forward with planning for yourself or your family.
This book will provide you with answers to the following:
• What Long-Term Care is and why it’s critically important to plan for it
• The physical, financial and emotion impact of Long-Term Care
• Understanding healthcare in retirement and the myths of Medicare/Medicai
. • Initiating and successfully moving through the planning process
• Long-Term Care Plan designs and options to customize your plan
• Tax-Advantages to compliment other financial & retirement planning
• Tips for working with the right Long-Term Care Planning specialist
• And helpful resources for Long-Term Care Planning
- ISBN: 9780985082079
- Published: October 2013