ARE YOU WHERE YOU WANT TO BE?
Who doesn’t know what it feels like to be stuck? Uncomfortable, frustrating, self-negating. Momentum slows; interest dims. But we also know how invigorated we feel when creative energy flows. All feels possible.
So, what stops us doing what we plan to do? Us. Often, we are totally unaware that we are even doing it. But not any more. The Sticky Book of Stuckness reveals thirty common stuckness patterns that stop us moving forward, and shows you how to free the strands of negative energy that hold you back.
THIS BOOK WILL HELP YOU TO:
- Recognise how and when you get on track
- Identify and shift behaviour to maintain momentum
- Take action to release the sticky strands of stuckness
- Take control and live your best life
“Stuck energy is uncomfortable. It’s living life on a low ebb while wanting to break free. Why? Because there is more to us waiting in the wings. Ready to take flight.”
- ISBN: 9781781334683
- Published: September 2020
- Price: £11.99