Linux breaks the mould
There isn’t a central “Linux plc”, so how do you find out how to implement Linux successfully in a business context?
This book, written for CTOs and technical department heads, explains how to leverage the power of Linux, and presents a proven methodology to enable you to design, build and maintain a world class Linux infrastructure within your business.
When you’ve read The Linux Solution, you will understand how to:
• Build and manage multiple systems in a cost-effective way
• Ensure your Linux systems are secure and reliable
• Recruit and manage the right IT staff
• Effectively outsource the management of your Linux systems
• Implement scalable IT projects using tools developed by Google
• Create a secure, resilient, scalable, world-class IT infrastructure
- ISBN: 9781781333563
- Published: February 2019
- Price: £14.99