As a leader, how can you confidently spearhead Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) strategies in your organisation if you have little lived experience of exclusion?
The Inclusion Edge is a handbook for business leaders from majority culture who have little or no exposure to the experience of minority groups, but are committed to making a difference in their organisations and beyond. The six step BELONG model is an accessible, high-impact, pragmatic framework for busy leaders who want to integrate DE&I into their business priorities, but don’t know where to start.
The Inclusion Edge will show you how to:
- Develop bias awareness and open your eyes to the many ways inequality exists in society
- Embody the values of Belonging and nourish the green shoots of Inclusion to increase team and business performance
- Leverage your own experience of exclusion to feel empathy towards those whose lives are affected by it every day
- Learn to be open and curious to achieve a deeper and richer understanding of your employees
- Grow opportunities for diverse minorities to foster an enriched, sustainable and resilient business that can thrive in a volatile competitive environment
- ISBN: 9781781337240
- Pages: 240
- Published: November 2022