Finding direction in the wake of tragedy can be daunting – but it is possible to transform pain into purpose.
The Gift is a moving account of an inspirational journey. Zareen Ahmed’s extraordinary story shows that it is possible to harness heartbreak into a force for global good and social change. A personal tragedy drove Zareen to channel her grief and invest her energy in social entrepreneurship that has made a difference to so many lives.
Zareen’s inspirational story of resilience, faith and determination will help you:
• Discover how personal adversity can become a catalyst for positive global impact
• Learn how to establish and run a successful social enterprise
• Recognise the power of perseverance and faith in overcoming challenges
• Understand how to foster a purpose-driven brand that resonates with your target audience
• Realise the transformative potential of business as a tool for social equity and change
- ISBN: 9781781338124
- Pages: 230
- Published: November 2023
- Price: £13.99