Ghostwriters, for so long the publishing industry’s best kept secret, are finally stepping out from the shadows.
The Complete Guide To Ghostwriting is a comprehensive overview of this secretive profession, which has seen a rapid increase in demand in every genre of book. Teena Lyons has enlisted the help of more than thirty of the UK’s best-known ghostwriters, publishers and agents who share stories about their collaborations and valuable tips for success.
Read this book to understand:
• Why people use ghostwriters and who might need one – from ordinary people to celebrities
• What to expect when working with a ghostwriter, from beginning to end
• How to get the best out of a publishing collaboration
• What to do if the process doesn’t go to plan
• The skills and knowledge you need to succeed as a ghostwriter
- ISBN: 9781781338315
- Pages: 266
- Published: January 2024
- Price: £17.99