Discovering fine cheese is the perfect way to slow down and savour life…
… and yes, it can be part of a healthy, balanced diet.
If you love cheese and want to find out how to take your enjoyment of it to the next level, The Cheese Connoisseur’s Handbook is the perfect starting point and an excellent companion on your journey to understanding fine cheese. It provides a brief introduction to the history and practice of cheesemaking, followed by expert guidance on the finer points of choosing cheese and developing a cultured taste.
This book will help you to:
- Discover different varieties of cheese and their characteristics
- See past the marketing and learn how and where to source high quality cheese
- Find cheeses that are perfect for your unique palate, favourite drink or occasion
- Enjoy fine cheese as part of a healthy diet year-round
- Master the art of conscious appreciation to get more out of every bite and even strengthen your social connections
- ISBN: 9781781335901
- Published: June 2021
- Price: £12.99