The global demand for green energy has never been higher, and it’s set to soar.
There’s never been a more critical time for us to harness the power of the sun, and with the world deploying solar photovoltaic (PV) technology more quickly than ever, we need to get it right.
Offering insights from the frontline of the utility-scale solar industry, Solar Boom sets out the pathway to success and how to avoid mistakes in your new-build pipeline, whether you’re a solar newbie or a veteran.
Read this book to understand:
- Who’s who in the utility-scale solar industry
- Strategies to revamp and repower your portfolios
- How to enhance your ageing and underperforming assets
- The key mistakes of the subsidy-driven solar boom and how to avoid them
- The future of solar PV and its potential to save the world from the effects of climate change
- ISBN: 9781781336137
- Pages: 258
- Published: September 2021
- Price: £14.99