Recruiting and retaining a caring workforce to keep pace with the needs of an ageing society is one of the greatest challenges we face. At the same time, traditional methods of finding suitable care staff are delivering diminishing returns.
This fully updated second edition of Saving Social Care provides evidence-based and practical guidance on finding and keeping the compassionate and loyal care workers of tomorrow. The future of every care provider depends on solving this problem fast.
Read this book to:
- Understand exactly who your perfect care worker candidate is
- Tap into secret sources of new staff in your community
- Optimise your recruitment process to reduce wastage
- Spot ‘high potential’ applicants – and avoid troublemakers – much faster
- Discover 20 proven retention techniques to minimise care staff loss
- ISBN: 9781781337745
- Pages: 340
- Published: June 2023
- Edition: 2: 2nd edition
- Price: £17.99