Right First Time has been written for forward-thinking and progressive architects interested in delivering successful, modern, low energy homes.
Architects are the ultimate creators and caretakers of a client’s dream home through the design and build process, and you can often find yourself wearing ‘hats’ including lead creative talent, client advisor, project manager, mediator and more. If you want a simpler professional life, with more success, less project risk and more happy clients who rave about how hassle-free their low energy home has been to design and build, this book is for you.
Read Right First Time to understand how to:
- Prioritise key elements of building design for maximum energy savings
- Understand the client’s big goals and measure ultimate success
- Save your client money and keep their budget and outcomes under control
- Build an elite project ‘A Team’ able to turn your client’s vision into reality
- ISBN: 9781781334201
- Published: September 2019
- Price: £14.99