Modern-day masculinity is dysfunctional. Workaholism. Loneliness. Poor mental health. Midlife crisis and Divorce are common.
Men are taught to prove their worth through work, ignore their feelings and discount their intuition. Most put their noses to the grindstone, sacrifice their health, happiness and relationships in the hope of achieving personal happiness through professional success. Rethinking Masculinity is for any man who has experienced a setback, finds himself stagnant or is silently enduring the second half of his life. It’s a guide for any man who is questioning ‘is this it?’ or fears his best years are behind him.
In it, you will discover the BetterMen blueprint for true masculine success, learn how to live a life you’re proud of and be equipped with the ability to:
- Start experiencing work-life balance instead of work-life conflict
- Lower your stress while raising your energy and enthusiasm for life
- Live life with confidence, purposefulness and a deliberate sense of direction
- Stop running the rat race and chasing societal success – instead live a life you enjoy
- Reignite your relationship, and reconnect with yourself, your loved ones and friends
- ISBN: 9781781337110
- Pages: 198
- Published: August 2022
- Price: £13.99