“You ought to. You must. You can’t. You shouldn’t. You could have.”
Stories set boundaries around what we can and cannot do by cultivating self-limiting beliefs and harnessing debilitating habits. They restrict our ability to experience deeply and express freely.
Re-story, Restore, Restart is a practical guide to overcoming self-imposed limitations, tapping into your unlimited potential and getting in touch with your unique self. It offers practical tools, sample stories and exercises that will help you strip your personal myths of their power to determine your life, making space for new, fulfilling experiences.
Read this book to:
- Comprehend how patterns of thought and behavior are shaped by the stories we have been telling ourselves since birth
- Find out how you can change these stories and reclaim control of your life
- Appreciate how the fundamental principles of nature apply to your experience and how you can use them to your benefit
- Learn how to jettison deeply ingrained beliefs that are holding you back
- Discover and connect with your innate ability to thrive and make a fresh start
- ISBN: 9781781337660
- Pages: 258
- Published: May 2023
- Price: £16.99