Does the thought of public speaking make you go weak at the knees?
Are you an effective presenter in your day-to-day work, but shudder at the prospect of taking your knowledge and ideas to a wider audience and a bigger stage?
Do you tell yourself that you don’t have anything new to say?
Informed by new research, this book will remove the guesswork from giving a talk. Whether at a social occasion, meeting, job interview or on a conference stage, you will understand the three essentials of public speaking – Confidence, Connection and a message that drives Change – and how to make them work in any situation.
Read this book and learn how to:
- Harness the PRO apPROach to take control of your nerves, and channel the energy and enthusiasm to speak effectively
- Stamp out negative thoughts and unleash your authentic voice
- Share a vision that inspires your listeners and moves them to change
- Own the stage and use speaking as a tool for building deeper and more enduring connections
- Deliver a relevant message that brings real value to you and your audience – no matter who they are
Public speaking is all about sharing ideas and evolving conversations.
This book will show you how – Now You’re Talking!
- ISBN: 9781781334263
- Published: November 2019
- Price: £11.99