The rise to the top in the financial services sector is still the reserve of only a small section of the population, despite the educational, demographic, social and cultural shifts we have witnessed in recent years. To counter the inherent inequality and unfairness of this situation, the sector must tap into the wealth of talent in the wider population, which will ultimately produce long-term benefits for organisational performance.
Bringing together current research and interviews from across the investment and savings industry, this book suggests practical ways for business leaders and managers to shape an inclusive culture within their organisations and across their industries that meets their client needs.
Read on to:
• Understand the different aspects of diversity and inclusion
• Develop strategies to help build a more inclusive work culture
• Support colleagues to navigate the challenges of the workplace
• Lead change across your industry to support diversity and inclusion
• Build a truly successful business harnessing the power of diverse thinking
- ISBN: 9781781336144
- Published: July 2021
- Price: £14.99