Success in your first year of business is about one thing: survival
Starting your own business is one of the best things you will EVER do. It may also be the hardest, but if you survive Year One, your dreams have a good chance of becoming a reality.
Just Survive Somehow walks you through everything you need to know to make it happen: from talking about and planning your new business to creating a business proposition informed by clearly identified core values and an understanding of its market, and putting in place the financial security required to launch a business.
Read this book to:
- Learn why ‘Year Zero’ – the year before you start your business – is vital to the survival process
- Discover how to start a brand, not just a business
- Understand why time is more valuable than money, and how not to waste it
- Build resilience and manage the mental loneliness of running a business
- Harness the decisions you take in the first twelve months to shape the success profile of your business
- ISBN: 9781781336014
- Pages: 182
- Published: October 2021
- Price: £11.99