In a world of uncertainty and unprecedented change, your company culture is key to helping your business survive and your people thrive, no matter the location – office, home or beach.
Good culture is why people buy from you, supply, invest in, join, perform for and stay with you. Underpinned by the rigour of three disciplines – Moral Philosophy, Psychology and the Science of Value – the 9 Performance Pathways described in this book enable any business to create a good culture supported by the right values, risks and people.
Read this book and enable your business to:
- Survive and flourish by aligning your culture with the changing needs of all stakeholders in a volatile world
- Reduce staff turnover and costs, improve self-esteem and avoid the ‘great resignation’ by making people want to stay
- Build reputation and reduce risk by understanding the Why, What and How of ethical decision making
- Increase thinking agility by harnessing diversity to meet the demands of a turbulent world
- Create a culture that will increase trust, get the best out of people, encourage innovation and create better outcomes for the greater good
- ISBN: 9781781336816
- Pages: 282
- Published: May 2022
- Price: £16.99