Are you thinking about setting up your own gin distillery?
Gin is experiencing a global boom, and this resurgence has brought about a new generation of gin makers who are eager to start their own craft spirits businesses.
Gin Ventures will take you step by step through the journey of setting up your business, from planning your distillery to choosing your team and marketing your product.
Read this book to understand how to:
- Create a robust business plan and choose a great location for your distillery
- Integrate the SPIRIT process to provide a strong framework for your business
- Build an effective team and implement a smart approach to delegation to accelerate your progress
- Deploy product, brand/marketing and distribution strategies to drive cash flow
- Manage risk to avoid nasty surprises and ensure success
- Lead boldly, challenge the norm and create a work environment that nurtures and retains great people
- ISBN: 9781781336243
- Pages: 282
- Published: December 2021
- Price: £14.99