Loss of a loved one and grieving are among the most traumatic and challenging experiences of our lives.
Are you wondering how are you going to cope?
Is death making you think about your life?
The loss of a loved one can leave you grief stricken and bereft, shocked and traumatised. You may feel like you’ll never recover, that life will never be okay again – but it doesn’t have to stay that way.
From Hole to Whole distils and shares the knowledge and unexpected discoveries gained from Joy Sackett Wood’s own painful journey since the sudden death of her son, underpinned by her professional knowledge and expertise as a counsellor and therapist. Her step-by-step RESILIENCE process will guide and support you through your grief and beyond.
Understand how to:
• Cope with loss and grief while protecting yourself and your business or working life
• See death as an opportunity to think about life
• Develop mentally, emotionally, spiritually and energetically
• Embrace the transformational power of grief and loss
• Build a multi–dimensional layer of inner resilience
• Equip you to help and support others through their grief
- ISBN: 9781781335017
- Published: December 2020
- Price: £14.99