In a single moment, your world has changed dramatically.
Now you may be overwhelmed with terminology, questions and decisions, and struggling to envisage your future – but more is possible than you may dare to hope.
Don’t Back Down is an empowering guide to getting your life back on track after spinal injury. It gives you the knowledge, tools and strategies that will help you build resilience and reclaim agency. Inspirational case studies demonstrate that a spinal cord injury needn’t be an insurmountable barrier to quality of life, but one that can be overcome.
Read this book and you will:
- Understand spinal cord injuries and confidently use associated terms
- Cultivate enabling beliefs and regain control of your situation
- Identify the questions you have and determine the goals for your rehabilitation journey
- Grasp the fundamentals of exercise and nutrition for long-term health
- Demystify new technologies and research
- ISBN: 9781781337257
- Pages: 252
- Published: November 2022
- Price: £16.99