In the midst of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, your organisation must harness technology, artificial intelligence and digital tools to stay ahead in your field.
Fail to do so, and you won’t survive.
Culture Coding provides five keys to building a digitally focused, constructive culture that engages staff, delivers for clients and ensures success. It shows you how to take advantage of technology, AI and behavioural science to enable a culture for digital and sustainable business growth, whether you lead a startup, an SME or a multinational enterprise.
Read this book to:
• Understand why open-sourced technology and AI are central to streamlining business services
• Identify where and how AI can make the most difference to your organisation
• Use gamification to maintain consistent staff and client engagement and keep making marginal gains in the new relationship economy
• Apply behavioural science and digital strategies to become an emotionally intelligent business
• Ensure your organisation is cyber-resilient
- ISBN: 9781781338087
- Pages: 240
- Published: September 2023
- Price: £13.99