Bringing about lasting culture change is the most powerful work you can do as a leader – but do you have the skills and commitment?
Cracking The Culture Code is a leader’s handbook for kickstarting and implementing successful culture change while avoiding common pitfalls.
Packed with real-life examples, this book will help you realise why and how to build the culture your organisation needs.
Read Cracking The Culture Code and find out about:
- Your personal influence on organisational culture – where you help and where you don’t
- Measuring and discussing culture using the right approaches and language for your business needs
- Dialogue and self-reflection tools to stay connected with your team or organisation
- The distinction between gender diversity and gender cultures
- What to do when culture change isn’t working
- How to build the confidence to manage and lead culture change
- ISBN: 9781781337325
- Pages: 240
- Published: December 2022
- Price: £14.99