Do you want to live your life well and enjoy financial security while leaving a legacy for family members?
Cascading Your Wealth is a comprehensive guide to putting your affairs in order and making the right choices now about how to pass on your wealth without compromising your current lifestyle.
It discusses the practical, emotional and psychological factors that affect intergenerational wealth and explains the six steps to creating a clear and detailed Family Wealth Plan. This will ensure your wishes can be carried out tax-efficiently and with ease. Whether you are working with a Financial Planner or on your own, this book will help you understand:
- Which decisions to take and when for timely intergenerational planning
- How to evaluate your assets and liabilities
- How inheritance tax, exemptions, trusts, allowances and reliefs work
- What to consider in relation to blended families, religion and culture
- How best to secure your financial future
- ISBN: 9781781336403
- Pages: 230
- Published: November 2021
- Price: £12.99