Do your employees have a case of the Mondays?
For people in many workplaces, lack of trust results in poor work relationships and toxic office politics that undermine employee satisfaction and morale. A Case of the Mondays makes an irrefutable case for pay transparency and its wide-ranging benefits. It provides a roadmap and takes you through the practical steps to implement it in your organisation, and it demonstrates the crucial role of HR in carrying the torch for pay transparency.
A Case of the Mondays will enable you to:
- Commit to pay transparency without publishing everyone’s salaries
- Appreciate that pay transparency is a gradual process
- Provide context to improve employee satisfaction even if you can’t afford to pay higher salaries
- Understand the interplay of pay and having a sense of purpose and belonging in the workplace
- Plan and successfully implement more pay transparency in your organisation
- ISBN: 9781781337080
- Pages: 204
- Published: September 2022
- Price: £14.99