What’s the Deal With Retirement Planning for Women – by Marcia Mantell
Women are completely comfortable talking about many “M-word” topics: their marriages, motherhood and their mothers; merlots and martinis; mammograms and menopause. But bring up money and the conversations screech to a halt.
In this thought-provoking, but non-traditional, fun approach to planning for a woman’s retirement, Marcia Mantell guides women through the ten key questions they’ll need to answer before they will be prepared to retire. What’s the Deal with Retirement Planning for Women? gives you:
- Realistic perspectives on retirement in the new era
- A treasure trove of resources to get started
- Practical examples of women redesigning and reinventing retirement
While no two women will have the same retirement or financial resources,there are common topics that each woman needs to address.
In addition to useful information, this book also focuses on:
- How to start defining your future years
- How to use the skills of running a household to manage retirement
- Why doing what you love will be a key activity in retirement
This book should help you feel more confident and empowered to own your own retirement and future. It will give you a terrific roadmap for how to plan for the future you deserve and help you to make your retirement the best time of your life!