The Property Pension Plan – by Paul Mahoney
When it comes to investing and providing for retirement, you have three broad options: interest bearing investments, shares, and property. Pensions allow you to invest in the first two but fees are high and returns lacklustre.
This book explains each of your investment options and shows why direct leveraged property investment, often referred to as buy-to-let, could be the best option for the broadest range of people to achieve financial freedom and a comfortable retirement. You will also gain an understanding of how to finance properties, tax structuring, portfolio management and, for business owners, why property is the best hedge against business volatility while building tax effective passive income.
Read this book to:
- Understand your investment options
- Learn why pensions aren’t all they’re cracked up to be
- Why leveraged property investment can give great returns with low risk
- Grasp the fundamentals of investing in property for wealth creation
- Start putting in place a plan for achieving financial goals