The Power of Personal by Liz Whitaker
How to Connect, Convince, and Create Exceptional Client Relationships
The Power of Personal is a business development handbook for organisations selling high value services in highly competitive markets where there is a financial or reputational risk to the client, where trust is paramount and where relationships are everything.
This book will show you how to:
- Identify the priority sectors, organisations and people to fulfil your business ambitions
- Realise the massive untapped potential that already exists in your client base and your own people
- Make every client interaction human and build exceptional relationships based on trust and mutual respect
- Gain a competitive advantage by putting personalisation at the heart of everything you do
- Develop a methodology for your whole team that enables you to leverage more from the time and money spent on marketing, communications and business development
If you’re an ambitious leader or partner in a professional services firm and you want to secure more work and attract top talent, you need to read this book.