The Limited Edition Leader – by Paula Dunn
Teenage girls are constantly told that they are broken – but they’re not, and they don’t need to be fixed.
The Limited Edition Leader is for busy Generation X mums who want to raise their teenage daughters to be confident, resilient and self-aware. It draws on scientific research to offer an alternative to psychotherapy and medication that helps young women minimise stress, anxiety, depression and eliminate negative thinking in their lives.
Read this book to help your daughter:
• Embrace who she is and who she wants to be
• Cultivate confidence and courage
• Overcome self-doubt and fear of failure
• Develop emotional intelligence and understand unconscious bias
• Create a proactive approach to achieving her goals