The Accidental Sexist – by Gary Ford, Stephen Koch and Dr Jill Armstrong
Building an inclusive workplace needs everyone (men included) to act as allies. If you are uncertain about what to do or why it matters, this is the book for you.
This practical guide offers real-world insight into delivering the benefits of diversity and inclusion. It will help you:
• Spot accidental sexism and the way many under-estimate its impact
• Understand male perspectives on diversity and inclusion
• Build up men’s support as allies for equality of opportunity
• Change your behaviour in small ways to make big differences to everyday inclusion
• Solve challenges in keys areas such as hiring, promoting and developing the careers of women and other groups that have been traditionally under-represented