The Teen Toolbox by Cai Graham
No one taught us how to manage the enormity of parenthood – or how to teach our kids to cope with their feelings – especially during the rocky stages of adolescence. The Teen Toolbox provides parents and teenagers with the tools to successfully navigate this vital stage of your relationship, while enabling you to enjoy, rather than endure, the journey. Inside this comprehensive parenting handbook, you will find:
- POINTERS that will help you better connect with your teenage child
- EXERCISES that are teen-friendly and fast to implement
- STRATEGIES to better communicate so you and your teen can talk more freely
- INSIGHTS into building better relationships with the whole family
- TECHNIQUES that will help you and your child overcome common issues
If you’re looking to reconnect, understand and relate with your teenager better, you need to read this book.