Run Fast by Neil How
THE DIGITAL ERA PRESENTS THE BIGGEST OPPORTUNITY AND, IRONICALLY, THE BIGGEST THREAT TO THE MODERN BUSINESS.
With the average company lifespan now reduced from 65 years to 15 years, it has never been more important to innovate, adapt and grow. Technology projects are the hub of digital transformation and yet executives have sleepless nights struggling with timescales, governance and cost. In addition, two new generations of workers have created problems that ‘traditional’ thinking does not address. The nature of technical projects now drives the very survival of companies and successfully delivering projects in a timely manner has never been more critical.
Using Neil How’s proven 6-step method, Run Fast shows you how to accelerate project delivery in the most disruptive period in history.
Read Run Fast and discover how to:
- Prepare for projects in the digital era and leverage existing digital learning
- Re-organise to create simplicity within delivery models and accelerate project timelines
- Move to an outcome-based approach and remove wasteful activities
- Change the mind-set of an organisation to one that delivers accelerated projects
- Manage your people in an accelerated delivery model
- Maintain an aggressive delivery tempo and deliver more in less time