The Retail Handbook (Second Edition) by Antony Welfare
HOW DO YOU CONNECT WITH A DIGITALLY SAVVY CUSTOMER, WHO KNOWS ALL ABOUT YOUR PRODUCTS AND CAN SHOP ANYWHERE, ANYTIME?
For retailers and brands trading in a digital world, it’s easy to lose track of where the lines between physical retail and digital retail start and finish.
In The Retail Handbook, Antony Welfare shares a unique view of retailing from the 1930s up to today’s cutting edge best practice. With insights drawn from his wide experience of working with global retailers and consumer brands in the digital transformation arena, Antony offers practical solutions to the challenges of retailing in the digital age, including:
- How to reach your ideal customers in a crowded world
- How to keep your customers coming back for more
- Why omnichannel is essential
- The importance of content for your brand
- Dealing with direct-to-consumer challenges