Open with a Close – by Matthew Elwell
This book has been written for anyone who has to sell as part of their life or business. If you want a dramatic increase in your sales conversions – without being pushy, manipulative or ‘hard sell’ – this book is for you.
But be warned, what you are about to learn is likely to challenge everything you thought you knew about selling. You may find that some of what you read in these pages directly contradicts what you’ve been taught, and that’s why this philosophy works! It’s completely different to the conventional wisdom around sales.
By the end of this book you will be armed with the tools you need to enter any negotiation or sales conversation with clarity and confidence. You’ll learn:
- The twelve-step Open With A Close system to increase conversions by up to 64%
- How to speak to prospects and potential customers with increased belief and confidence
- Why the human brain is programmed for fear, and the six questions you can ask your prospects to bypass it quickly and effectively
- How to overcome objections such as ‘I can’t afford it’ or ‘I haven’t got the time’ with ease and elegance
- How to use the Golden Question to close more business and generate greater revenue