Next Level Landlord – by Matt Baker
The HMO market can be tough to crack, but you don’t have to settle for low returns and problematic tenants.
This book will guide you through the five principles of becoming a Next Level Landlord. It will show you that by choosing the right property and improving the quality of your space and your service, you can maximise profits and create shared properties where tenants love to live.
Read this book to:
• Identify the ideal property and create a space that tenants clamour to rent
• Become an expert in your chosen areas
• Build the best team around you to deliver quality HMOs, time and time again
• Learn the co-living approach to setting up and managing shared houses to attract and retain high-value tenants
• Systemise your business to increase your profitability, returns and occupancy