Let’s Get This Straight by Julia Sullivan
What enables some people to feel
- fulfilled and free in a committed relationship,while others experience love as a source of uncertainty, regret or resentment?
- How come some people manage to maintain integrity and self-respect despite relationship difficulties, while others start to blame and behave badly?
- Why do some people command respect and admiration, while others meet resistance time after time?
- Is it possible to turn a toxic relationship into a fulfilling partnership in less than a month?
The answer is YES, once you start thinking straight!
After reading this book you will be able to:
- master many of your thoughts and emotions;
- “read” your relationships clearly and objectively;
- reduce the likelihood of arguments in your relationship;
- resolve tension when it arises and use it to deepen the relationship;
- enjoy fruitful partnerships with self respect, dignity and joy.
Let’s Get This Straight explodes many of the accepted wisdoms around relationships and offers a highly do-able approach to creating happiness with others in love and work. You will discover skills you never knew you had, brush up others you haven’t used for a while, and learn how to put them to work to turn your relationship into an adventure you won’t want to end.