Leave it to Naasu – by Naasu Genevieve Fofanah
In this competitive and judgemental world it’s easy to become overwhelmed with self-doubt.
The opinions of others combined with lack of willpower and selfworth is a recipe for disaster – how can you trust your own judgement when you are focused on obtaining validation from others? Through her own story, Naasu will show you how it is possible to take control of your life, tackle challenges head-on and achieve your goals.
By reading Naasu’s story you will understand the power of resilience and the importance of:
• Self-worth – regaining your faith
• Leadership – leading by example
• Assertiveness – taking advantage of opportunities
• Power – knowing what you want
• Determination – overcoming challenges and taking your place in society