Leading for Change – by Kathryn Simpson
Do you want to create change – and motivate others to make it happen?
As a leader in a constantly evolving business environment, with many immediate priorities, it’s hard to know the best way to define and implement change, and bring everyone along with you. This book spells out the eight success factors that will enable you, as a leader of change, to create a pathway to your future vision.
When you have read this book, you will:
• Understand how to lead change more effectively, by understanding your role and choosing a process that suits your needs
• Be able to implement approaches that engage your stakeholders in contributing to your organisation’s success
• Know how to decide whether you need an external facilitator to support your change efforts
• Learn practical tips to lead change, such as how to evaluate your progress and hold more effective change meetings
• Be ready to create a sustainable pathway for success