How To Raise Entrepreneurial Kids – by Jodie Cook & Daniel Priestley
Are you raising entrepreneurial kids?
Every parent wants their kid to have a happy and successful future. The problem is they aren’t sure how to prepare them for this rapidly evolving world.
Life used to be easy. Go to school, pass your exams, get a good job and the rest flows from there. Today it’s not so simple. The concept of work is changing. Chances are, your kid won’t get a job, they will create one.
Now more than ever, entrepreneurial skills are fundamental to their prosperity and wellbeing. Schools don’t teach these skills; will you?
This book introduces the four pillars of raising entrepreneurial kids: mindset, skills, experiences and coaching, to ensure they thrive whatever their future holds.
It will equip you to:
• Instil a mindset of positivity and resourcefulness
• Explore opportunities to learn invaluable skills
• Discover eye-opening experiences among the everyday
• Develop new ways of thinking and overcoming obstacles
• Learn from inspiring people and be the best role model possible
How to Raise Entrepreneurial Kids is packed with thought-provoking, actionable ideas to have fun exploring the concepts with your family.