Holistic Website Planning – by Andrew Armitage
Relaunching websites every couple of years is costly, disruptive and unsustainable. Holistic website planning means taking the time to consider people, process and your environment to plan and build your website – and even make your next redesign your last.
This practical guide outlines the 8-step process for planning a website that is fit for purpose, and ready to scale up as your company grows. Read this book and learn:
- How to identify your requirements and streamline the process to build a successful website
- Why people sit at the heart of your digital activity
- How data-led decisions help to continually improve website performance
- Why building a long-term digital asset supports your business growth
- How to write a detailed brief for an agency, freelancer or internal team