Getting Transformation Right – by Jane Logie
The majority of transformation programmes in business fail to meet executive expectations.
Technological and digital change present organisations with opportunities and threats. If we accept that change is essential for businesses to survive, then any future-focused organisation must develop the skills and capabilities to cope with and embrace change.
Read Getting Transformation Right to understand the requirements that underpin a successful transformation programme, including how to:
• build the foundations for purposeful programme delivery
• set clear accountabilities in complex environments
• establish shared processes between delivery teams
• make decisions based on sound analysis
• understand estimation, manage costs and adjust for uncertainty