Get Off The Treadmill by Becs Cronshaw
For Personal Trainer Chicks Who Love Fitness But Not Business
Are you a personal trainer who is passionate about fitness… but constantly worried about making enough money to pay your bills?
Did you start working in the fitness industry because you wanted to help people and change lives… but now you’re stuck, tired, stressed and overworked?
Do you lack the confidence to charge what you’re worth, to present yourself like the badass chick you truly are and to be really successful?
This was me too. Yet I turned it around and achieved my dream. This book is for you if you want to know how I did it… and how you can too!
Read this book and learn how to:
- Build a badass body and become a walking advert for your profession
- Market yourself so that you never need to worry about finding clients again
- Set up your business to save time, sleep more, earn more, and enjoy it more
- Master the ‘done for you’ nutrition and training system I’ve used to coach hundreds of clients to success
- Become more confident, think like a businesswoman and charge what you are worth