Gastronomic Marketing by Paul Hannagen
GASTRONOMIC MARKETING explains the theories and methods for creating and delivering the most memorable food and drink events and campaigns to promote your business and brand.
This book contains tips, guidance and advice from the UK’s leading Gastronomic Marketing consultancy on how to ensure your events or gastronomic gifting campaigns provide the best return on investment.
What you will learn from Gastronomic Marketing:
- Why companies host events in the first place
- How to create and deliver faultless client events
- How to create meaningful staff parties
- Top tips on event creation and management
- How to plan and deliver a unique gifting campaign