DevSecOps – by Glenn Wilson
A structured approach to integrating security capabilities into your engineering process is an essential requirement for producing secure software without compromising the integrity of the DevOps framework.
DevSecOps provides a clear path to building systems and protocols that promotes taking ownership of software security and supports the DevOps philosophy. Learn how to:
· Establish a security-first culture within your DevOps teams
· Produce high-quality, secure software at pace
· Automate integrated security testing
· Use feedback loops to continuously improve the security of your products
· Measure security within your value streams