Data Means Business – by Jason Foster & Barry Green
Using data to guide decision making builds stronger, more adaptable organisations that can thrive in a rapidly changing world.
Embedding a pragmatic, data-guided culture in any organisation can be a challenge. This comprehensive guide for leaders sets out a proven framework for developing the mindset and strategies required to generate value from data and to scale quickly. Jargon-free and packed with practical advice, Data Means Business can help you activate your data to generate growth.
Read this book to discover how to:
• Create the change momentum and narrative needed to succeed
• Educate and inspire your organisation on the transformative power of data
• Leverage start-up strategies to deliver business growth
• Define an adaptable data strategy focused on business outcomes
• Build cross-functional teams to develop value-generating data products
• Deliver successful data management practices