Clean Dishes, Clear Profits – by Richard Hose
The cleanliness of your establishment – particularly your plates, cutlery and glasses – can make or break your reputation. Waiting times between courses and happy kitchen staff are also pivotal to customer satisfaction and an efficient business, so your dishwashing and glasswashing systems play a huge role in a successful commercial business.
Clean Dishes, Clear Profits sets out the 5-step methodology to creating wash-up systems that suit your kitchen, flow seamlessly and bring more profit to your establishment. You will gain a deeper understanding of how important these machines are and learn to recognise and rectify the mistakes that your staff are making every day.
Read Clean Dishes, Clear Profits to:
- Understand your existing dishwashing and glasswashing systems
- Identify the wash-up system options for the best outcome
- Learn why your staff are the key to trouble-free systems
- Avoid the common mistakes that lead to unsuitable installation and expensive breakdowns
- Use this knowledge to increase productivity and profits