Care by Michael Chittenden
MANY PARTS OF THE CARE SECTOR ARE IN CRISIS…
In this book I share my perspective on what you and your team need to deliver in order to make the experience the best it can possibly be for residents, while you build a sustainable, valuable business.The mint ice cream? That story is a distillation of everything I’ve learned. To make your care home brilliant and successful you must listen to your residents and fit your ‘systems’ around them rather than you. Moreover, there’s no reason why excellent care should be available only to those who can afford to pay a premium.
- Design your home around your residents’ needs
- Define what your ‘promise’ to residents will be
- Bring a team together to deliver those promises
- Put ‘systems’ at the heart of everything you do
- Successfully market your home