Build by Jim Castagnet
Build captures the experience of a former corporate executive who made a sudden transition into property development after 20 years in corporate life, and with no previous experience in the real estate industry.
Read this book to:
- Learn what it takes to survive and thrive as a property developer
- Understand the property development process from start to finish
- Reduce risk and get to grips with due diligence and financial feasibility analysis
- Source the best sites and cut out the middleman to get the best deal
- Develop like a pro and master everything from approval to construction
- Finance your projects through correct legal structures and financial modelling
Understanding the concepts in this book will provide you with the blueprint to successfully undertake property development, maximise cash flow, attain huge profits, and accumulate private wealth.
“A must read if you want to learn how to develop property and still keep your shirt, your family and your friends”
– Rod Mahoney, Corporate Executive, PDW Masterclass Participant