Against the Odds – by John Burness
Building a business can be treacherous
There is no safety net. Many start-ups fail within the first five years. One in three small businesses will cease to exist in the next ten years. In the last fifty years over 80% of Fortune 500 companies have disappeared. Simply surviving is difficult. It’s not surprising that most entrepreneurs live under the constant pressure of long hours, stress and risk.
- Change the way you think to improve your business outcomes forever
- Ensure that your company will survive and prosper through the early years
- Work less and stress less while making more money
- Build long-term value that can be sustained or released when you want
- Become a successful entrepreneur and make it look easy