Young people can fall through gaps and become lost and vulnerable.
Youth Organisations that support young people respond to their needs but often find it difficult to get mainstream society to take on board the solutions they create. It doesn’t have to be this way.
By getting to grips with young people’s stories and learning to think like a revolutionary, you can create innovative solutions and encourage mainstream society to adopt them. In this book aimed at leaders of organisations supporting young people, John will show you how to:
• Discover what mainstream society really thinks about the issues you care about
• Generate powerful ideas, test them and begin to embed them where it matters
• Enlist support from people who can help you make a positive impact
• Align your tribe around your clearly defined message
• Launch your first campaign within just sixty days
- ISBN: 9781781333129
- Pages: 190
- Published: June 2018
- Price: £11.99